Check out this list of top 10 most read commercial real estate stories from CoStar Realty Information Inc. in 2012 (Or click on those linked below to read The Daily News’ coverage as well.):
- Trane Completes Lease of 625,000 SF in Southeast Memphis
- Correction: Hillwood Acquires Goodyear Bldg for $7.5M
- Riley Joins Colliers Mgmt.
- Hilco Sells DSI Dialysis Center Portfolio
- FedEx Family House Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Gerber/Taylor Renews, Expands in Memphis
- Dunavant Ents Acquires Bartlett Logistics Portfolio
- Briggs Equipment Buys Out Barloworld Handling
- Archon Group Acquires Wolfchase Apts. for $27.3M
- Jacobson Logistics Takes 40,000 SF in Memphis
So what’s this year have in store? Read up on CoStar’s 12 CRE Predictions for 2013 here.
One of them is that the shift to secondary and tertiary markets will continue. Memphis is considered in that category among those in the industry (even though we didn’t quite make the cut in this story).