Allen Stanford had a personal bathroom within his private office at his company’s Houston headquarters. And to the left of the shower in his bathroom was a door – Stanford’s personal entrance and exit to the parking lot, which let him come and go in privacy.
- Jason Baldwin, in his own words: His memoir Kickstarter campaign
- Shelby County Health Department launches first mobile app
- CBRE Memphis helping with Typhoon Haiyan relief
- 2013 hasn’t been a good year for the unemployed in Shelby County
- Overton Square news – a candy store opens, plus a holiday celebration is at hand