In light of his show in Memphis last week at the Orpheum, British comedian Eddie Izzard posted this photo to his Facebook page, showing the comedian at Overton Square. It’s a special place for him, he noted, because the square is where he did his first-ever performance in America in 1987 – a street show, he says, for Memphis in May.
- Leonard Nimoy wrote a $10,000 check for St. Jude a month before he died
- Monogram Foods chooses next IMPACT10 winner – Ave Maria Home
- Pancake-focused restaurant STAKS coming to East Memphis
- BankTennessee expanding with new branch in Munford
- Report: FedEx refuses to ship tool that can make untraceable guns