The Greater Memphis Chamber has chosen ten young professionals who will be featured in the Memphis Crossroads Magazine “2013 Young Memphis” annual issue.
Qualifications included being a Chamber member and under 40. Each professional will get a full-page profile in the magazine, to be published in early August.
The 2013 Young Memphians are:
- Nicole Harris, digital media coordinator, The Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Angie Ware, director of corporate relocation and business development, Prudential Collins-Maury
- Lisa Middlebrook, training & development coordinator, Electrolux Major Appliances
- Catherine Harris, senior attorney of legal technology transactions, FedEx Corp.
- Carrie Rundhaug, president, Mississippi River Office Solutions
- McLean T. Wilson, vice president, Kemmons Wilson, Inc.
- Patrick “Trey” Carter, president, Olympic Career Training Institute
- Danny Mincey, division recruiter, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- Kelly English, chef-owner, Restaurant Iris
- Randy Spicer, plant controller, Nucor Steel