If you’ve looked at our Web site today, you’ve hopefully noticed a series of changes to the look and feel of the site. We’ve cleaned up the articles and presentation of news, as well as moved the data-driven utilities on the site into a more visible and accessible location.
This is the first step in a series of changes. Changes you’ll see in the next couple of months will include:
- Redesigned Email Edition.
- More help on the services pages (such as the Name & Property Search).
- Streamlined sign up pages for paid services such as the Watch Service.
- A simplified Subscribe page (god knows it couldn’t be more complicated…).
- Better tools to manage your account and services.
If you have thoughts or comments about changes to the site, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Taylor Wood, lead programmer for www.memphisdailynews.com, and Brad Wilkerson, of 68Comeback, for their work on this update to the site.
Eric Barnes, Publisher