The results of Obsidian Public Relations’ 2013 Mid-South Digital Engagement Survey are in.
Full details are here. We’ve got a full story coming, but for now, this year highlights from the 28-question survey include:
- 76 percent of respondents participate in digital engagement more than a few times a day.
- 60 percent visit social media sites more than a few times a day
- 90 percent use Facebook regularly, 62 percent use YouTube and 60 percent use Twitter
- Almost half use a smartphone most often to participate in digital engagement
- Almost 60 percent sometimes ask a company to “push” information or deals to them