Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors LLC recently launched a new website, with user-friendly features that make it one of the more advanced of its kind in the local commercial real industry.
“We were intentional about every aspect of the design, keeping the site clean and simple with the end user in mind, while conveying our global Cushman & Wakefield Alliance and local company values and culture,” company marketing director Melissa Alexander said of the site designed by Speak! Creative.
Commercial Advisors, which celebrates 20 years in business this year, has pictures displayed of its brokers, staff, office space and awards throughout the site. The firm also boasts its recent news more prominently on the homepage’s left corner.
Here are some more of the main improvements made to the firm’s web platform, explained by Alexander:
- We have been using social media for several years and wanted to integrate it into our web presence.
- Our blog has been moved to the news section on the site, which can be viewed on our site or as an RSS feed. When we post a news item, it automatically updates on our homepage.
- Our twitter feed is visible on every page including across the homepage and in the right hand corner of all the consecutive pages.
- Links to Twitter, Linked in and our RSS feed appear at the top of each page.
- We wanted to make the site more visual, so the homepage is picture-heavy with minimal text.
- We are proud of our company culture, and wanted to convey that in the imagery. So, we hired a photographer to take pictures of real employees. You will not find any stock photos on our site.
- We simplified the navigation with drop down menus to allow users to easily access any page of our site directly from the homepage. There are also quick links at the bottom of the page.
- The listings pages are picture heavy with each of our properties getting its own page on the site. This has been quite beneficial as it has allowed us to develop a micro site for each individual listing.
- We’ve added a simple one-click search feature on the right side of the listing pages, making it easier for visitors to search our properties.